- “Kobe.” Michael Jordan declared that Kobe Bryant is better than LeBron James (via Lakers Blog at LATimes.com):
While this is far from surprising, especially in light of Kobe’s recent championship and LeBron’s recent choke job followed by his controversial decision to shy away from a shot at personal greatness, MJ’s verbal stamp on the matter is certainly interesting.
- The Monkey Cage uses game theory to explore whether or not LeBron dug himself into a “suboptimal outcome.” It’s a thought-intensive read, but well worth the interesting perspective it offers.
- Sam Smith offers his take on the winners and losers of the “Great Free Agency of 2010″ over at Bulls.com.
- John Wall has already impressed a lot of NBA bigwigs, according to ESPN.com’s Daily Dime.
- Over at Bleacher Report, Jose Cruz offers his thoughts on the top-15 fantasy ballers for 2010-11. He has LeBron dropped to No. 7 overall, placed Danny Granger at No. 3 and has Paul Millsap at No. 10. This clearly conflicts with my projections, but hey — it can’t hurt to read other perspectives to help inform your decisions on draft day, so read on.