Tag: jarrett jack
[Read the full post at DimeMag.com]
David West (continue reading…)
4 games: CHA, CHI, DAL, GS, IND, LAC, MIL, MIN, NY, OKC, ORL, PHI, POR, SAC, UTA
3 games: ATL, BOS, CLE, DET, HOU, LAL, MEM, MIA, NO, PHO, SA, TOR
2 games: DEN, NJ, WAS
- Francisco Garcia: in his first game since Jan. 15, he finished with 18 points, four three-pointers, three rebounds and two steals
- Carlos Delfino: up and down lately, but continues to put up strong overall numbers and racked up nine steals in two games last week
- Wes Johnson: in his four games before the flu derailed him, Johnson was tearing up box scores
- Matt Bonner: usually a good source of threes, has hit nine in his last two games (continue reading…)
4 games: ATL, BOS, CHI, DEN, GS, IND, MIN, NO, NY, PHO, SA, WAS
3 games: CHA, CLE, DAL, DET, HOU, LAC, LAL, MEM, MIA, MIL, NJ, OKC, ORL, PHI, POR, SAC, TOR, UTA
- Anthony Parker: averaging 15.8 points, two threes, 4.8 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 1.3 steals and 56 percent from the field in his last four games
- Greg Monroe: he’s notched four consecutive double-doubles and is a good pickup in nearly all formats
- Chase Budinger: in his first start of the season, post-Shane Battier, he put up 27 points, three three-pointers, six rebounds and two assists; he should be owned in most leagues
- Randy Foye: he continues to tear things up while Eric Gordon gets ready to return, and could retain decent value in Gordon’s first few games back (continue reading…)
PG: Jose Calderon, Jarrett Jack, Marcus Banks
SG: DeMar DeRozan, Leandro Barbosa
SF: Linas Kleiza, Sonny Weems, Julian Wright
PF: Amir Johnson, Ed Davis, Reggie Evans, Joey Dorsey
C: Andrea Bargnani, David Andersen, Solomon Alabi
Relevant fantasy players and projected draft positions/per-game stats:
Andrea Bargnani – F/C (Rd. 3-4): 20 Pts, 1.5 threes, 7 Reb, 1.5 Blk
Jose Calderon – PG (Rd. 9-11): 11 Pts, 1 three, 6 Ast
Jarrett Jack – G (Rd. 9-11): 13 Pts, 1 three, 5 Ast
Leandro Barbosa – G (Rd. 10-12): 14 Pts, 1.5 threes, 1 Stl
Linas Kleiza – G/F (Rd. 10-12): 12 Pts, 1.5 threes, 4.5 Reb
DeMar DeRozan – G/F (Rd. 10-12): 10 Pts, 1 Stl
Amir Johnson – PF (Rd. 12+): 14 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Blk
Ed Davis – PF (Rd. 13+): 5 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Blk (continue reading…)
I can hardly bring myself to believe or face the sad, heavy fact that this mock-drafting partnership is finally on its last leg. It’s been a wild ride and the end result is a list of 12 teams that make me feel like everyone from Laurence Fishburne to this guy’s mom.
While part of me is tempted to loosen my belt and indulge the desire in me to cruise through this round (and irritate the hell out of Henry by picking T-Mac), there’s still enough talent at this end of the draft to keep me on my toes. When I got all the way down to No. 156, I found myself having an incredibly difficult time choosing between six or seven players.
It’s also interesting to look at this draft after the big four-team deal that went down a few days ago. Obviously, guys like Troy Murphy and Darren Collison would’ve been picked elsewhere, but that’s a dose of reality for you.
Before the draft goes Kaiser Soze on us, I’d just like to tip my hat to Henry at Weakside Help again for getting this shindig started. It’s been an educational and entertaining venture, and I look forward to reading his retrospection on our draft.
If, by some exceedingly evil reason, you are just joining us, I’ll offer my forgiveness if you catch up with round one, round two, round three, round four, round five, round six, round seven, round eight, round nine, round 10, round 11 and round 12.
Without further ado, I present to you lucky round 13: (continue reading…)