Tag: jarrett jack
[Read the full, original post at Dimemag.com]
Beast of the Night: Kevin Durant blew up for 45 points, 7 threes, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 3 turnovers in a losing cause. He shot 45 percent (13-29) from the field and 100 percent (12-12) from the line. It was his second consecutive game with 40+ points. This was one of the nastier fantasy lines of the entire season so far.
Jarrett Jack – 7-12 FG (58%), 7-8 FT (88%), 2 3ptm, 23 Pts, 2 Reb, 6 Ast, 1 Stl, 3 TO; Despite being relegated to the bench, Jack has maintained solid value and has even outplayed Jose Calderon, who’s doing very little with his starting gig.
LeBron James – 5-18 FG (39%), 9-10 FT (90%), 19 Pts, 6 Reb, 13 Ast, 1 Blk, 4 TO; This was one of the more unimpressive lines of his season so far and his 35 minutes are a bit disconcerting. Restricted minutes could be in the cards for LBJ but continue to start him without fear.
Charlie Villanueva – 8-11 FG (73%), 5-6 FT (83%), 4 3ptm, 25 Pts, 3 Reb, 1 Ast, 2 Stl; This was his best game in a very long time. Villanueva has been a colossal disappointment this season. (continue reading…)
Beast of the Night: Andrew Bogut beasted the Celtics with 25 points, 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal and 4 blocks. The Aussie shot 56 percent (10-18) from the field, 100 percent (5-5) from the line, had 2 turnovers and posterized Glen Davis in the process.
Drew Gooden – 5-12 FG (42%), 2-2 FT (100%), 12 Pts, 14 Reb, 1 Stl, 1 TO
Dwight Howard – 9-12 FG (75%), 4-4 FT (100%), 22 Pts, 15 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Blk, 4 TO
Luis Scola – 8-16 FG (50%), 7-8 FT (88%), 23 Pts, 10 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk, 7 TO (continue reading…)
4 games – CHA, CLE, IND, LAL, MIN, NY, OKC, PHI, SAC, SA
3 games – ATL, BOS, CHI, DAL, DEN, GS, HOU, MEM, MIA, MIL, NJ, NO, ORL, PHO, POR, TOR, UTA, WAS
2 games – DET, LAC
Waiver wire watch:
- Yi Jianlian: successful return so far
- Kirk Hinrich: with starting job in hand, he’ll produce well
- Jarrett Jack: continues to play well in Jose Calderon’s absence
- Devin Brown: hitting lots of threes, stealing lots of balls lately
- Keyon Dooling: back from injury, putting up solid numbers (continue reading…)
4 games: CHA, CLE, DAL, DEN, DET, HOU, IND, LAC, LAL, MEM, MIN, NJ, NO, NY, OKC, ORL, PHI, POR, SAC, TOR, UTA, WAS
3 games: ATL, BOS, CHI, GS, MIA, MIL, PHO, SA
Waiver wire watch:
- C.J. Watson: continues to play well, even with Anthony Morrow back in the lineup
- Jarrett Jack: benefits most from Jose Calderon’s absence
- Erick Dampier: picking things up from where he left them before illness
- Beno Udrih: subtly productive
- Dorrell Wright: consistently getting 25+ minutes, good for threes (continue reading…)