Tag: rodrigue beaubois
PG: Jason Kidd, J.J. Barea*
SG: Rudy Fernandez, Jason Terry, Rodrigue Beaubois, DeShawn Stevenson*, Dominique Jones
SF: Shawn Marion, Caron Butler*, Corey Brewer, Peja Stojakovic*
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Brian Cardinal*
C: Tyson Chandler*, Brendan Haywood, Ian Mahinmi
* unrestricted free agent (continue reading…)
4 games: ATL, BOS, CHI, CLE, GS, IND, MEM, NJ, NY, PHO, SAC, SA, TOR, UTA, WAS
3 games: CHA, DAL, DEN, DET, LAC, LAL, MIA, MIL, MIN, NO, OKC, ORL, PHI, POR
2 games: HOU
- Richard Hamilton: averaging 15.7 points, 1.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.1 threes so far this month
- Tony Allen: thieving machine is putting up good all-around numbers too
- Jodie Meeks: averaging 14.5 points, 3.9 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.3 steals and 2.8 threes in March (continue reading…)
We’re hours away from the start of what should be an indelible 2010-11 NBA season. I hope you’re as excited as I am.
I’ve posted my top five fantasy basketball storylines to watch this season. Head over to DimeMag.com to read the full post. Below is a teaser:
1. Sleepers or Busts: Anthony Randolph, J.J. Hickson, Nicolas Batum, Austin Daye, Jeff Teague, Leandro Barbosa and Rodrigue Beaubois – these are some of the names that have been tagged with “sleeper” for 2010-11. Who will fulfill that label? Who will continue to slumber? And how forgiving will we be of the latter group?… (continue reading…)
PG: Jason Kidd, Rodrigue Beaubois, Jose Juan Barea
SG: Caron Butler, Jason Terry, Dominique Jones, DeShawn Stevenson
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Novak, Alexis Ajinca
C: Brendan Haywood, Tyson Chandler, Ian Mahinmi
Relevant fantasy players and projected draft positions/per-game stats:
Dirk Nowitzki – PF (Rd. 1): 24 Pts, 1 three, 8 Reb, 2.5 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk
Jason Kidd – PG (Rd. 2-3): 9 Pts, 2 threes, 5.5 Reb, 8.5 Ast, 1.5 Stl
Caron Butler – G/F (Rd. 6-7): 16 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Ast, 1.5 Stl
Jason Terry – G (Rd. 6-8): 14.5 Pts, 1.5 threes, 2 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Stl
Shawn Marion – F (Rd. 10-12): 11.5 Pts, 6.5 Reb, 1 Stl, 1 Blk
Brendan Haywood – C (Rd. 12+): 8 Pts, 7 Reb, 2 Blk
Tyson Chandler – C (Rd. 13+): 6 Pts, 6 Reb, 1.5 Blk
Rodrigue Beaubois – G (Rd. 13+): 8.5 Pts, 1 three, 2 Ast (continue reading…)
Chain gang: NBA action, fantasy rankings, Summer League, David Lee, Amar’e Stoudemire, Roddy Beaubois
- ESPN.com has you covered with this helpful chart. Having a hard time keeping tabs on all the player movement in the NBA this summer?
- Matt Buser at Yahoo! Sports has an updated fantasy basketball Big Board. See how it compares with my top-25 list.
- If you want to see how players are doing during this year’s NBA Summer League games, head on over to NBA.com for a list of statistics. So far, DeMarcus Cousins (16.5 points, 11 rebounds per game), John Wall (21.0 points, 9.0 assists, 3.5 steals per game) and Reggie Williams (23.8 points, 5.3 rebounds, 3.3 assists per game) are faring well. We’ll break down the potential ramifications of Summer League once all the games are played.
- David Lee vs. Amar’e Stoudemire: who ya got? Tom Lorenzo at FanHouse mulls this question over and comes to a tough call. (I’m taking David Lee, though as Lorenzo astutely points out, that will hinge on how well Andris Biedrins plays this season.)
- It’s looking more and more like Shawn Marion will be coming off the pine in Dallas this season, making way for Roddy Beaubois to start at SG for the Mavs. While this is bad news for Marion’s already tanking fantasy value, Beaubois immediately becomes a sexy sleeper pick.
- Nels at Give Me The Rock has posted his preview of the Oklahoma City Thunder, armed with a song parody and guidance on where to take Kevin Durant, Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook.